Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

The very first post... where does one begin?

Isn't this where I'm supposed to showoff my extensive vocabulary and comprehensive knowledge of all things cool all the while trying to not come across like a complete twat (rhymes with bat)? And all in one paragraph?

Well, I can tell you now my vocab isn't very hot,
I quite often get my sayings mixed up and I'm a terrible speller. Apologies in advance.

Luckily my other half is a bit of a wordsmith, knows a lot of great sayings (thanks to his grandfather) and... is worse at spelling and grammar than I am.

All this aside, we love a lot of things – each other, friends, travel, food, film, music, clothes, shoes... And just for, well no reason at all but because blogging seems to be what everyone is doing, we decided to share all the things we love both as a couple and individually.

Why?

Because LOVE'S FREE.


No comments:

Post a Comment